Magazine- Front Cover??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leece

Reaction score
Hiya Every1.
I'm Doing A Nail Magazine In College And I Need A Good Picture To Go On Front Cover-

Anybody Got Any Good Ideas Or Pictures That Might Do The Trick.

Please Help.

Luv

do you have a theme in mind?

Dont Know Really.
Just Something That Will Catch Your Eye But Dont Know What

you could do something similar to Leighton's recent pic, using the smashed polish bottle.....
or loads of colour, make it a spring theme, use the spring fashion colours....
lots of pastels or warm corals etc...

do you want to incorporate nailart or not? do you have much of a budget?
I'm thinking lots of pastel voiles with nails intermingled in co-ordinating colours :?:

Where Would I Find Pictures Like That Tho?

We Got To Do All Our Work On Computers At Home And Then The College Is Going To Bind It And Everything To Make It Into A Magazine For Us

ahhh ok...
think i'm on a different planet lol... i was thinking that you were going to do the 'shoot' yourself.
if I were you and I were looking for pictures as opposed to making the shots myself then I'd Google it until I was Googled out (so to speak), they have some fab pictures on there.

Why not do the shoot yourself? It would be original and you could be top of the class? It would be a challenge, and quite interesting. You could do something quite simple with netting as a background etc?

ValencianNails said:
ahhh ok...
think i'm on a different planet lol... i was thinking that you were going to do the 'shoot' yourself.
if I were you and I were looking for pictures as opposed to making the shots myself then I'd Google it until I was Googled out (so to speak), they have some fab pictures on there.

i wish i could do the pic's myself.
keep looking on google then.
(been on there all night)

thanks hun

I don't mind you borrowing any of mine lol, pm if you need anything

paula1973 said:
I don't mind you borrowing any of mine lol, pm if you need anything

YOU HAVE GOT LOVELY PICTURES
XXX

Latest posts

Back