Magpie glitters - stuck on colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisaB

Reaction score
Hi all,

Going to treat myself to some magpie glitters today! I want a silver / white and a dark grey / black. Can anyone let me know which ones they have on this colour and any pictures? Thanks!

First off Amelia Amelia Amelia Champagne Colour and a must have! (huge fan of Amelia lol) Silvia is a lovely silver, Lily is white/gold, Eartha (black) I have most of the collection with Amelia, Wendy and Pearl being my Favs! You can't go wrong with any of magpie glitters they are beautiful

Can someone post a piccy of Amelia on nails pretty please? I'm hearing a lot about it but can't seem to find out what it looks like :)

Can someone post a piccy of Amelia on nails pretty please? I'm hearing a lot about it but can't seem to find out what it looks like :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459421223.786803.jpg

Sorry not the best pic but in totally in love with the glitter!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

That's beautiful! I think I'm going to have to order a few! Is their brush worth having too?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459424530.668597.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459424617.188410.jpg
Amelia is by far my favourite of all my glitters

First off Amelia Amelia Amelia Champagne Colour and a must have! (huge fan of Amelia lol) Silvia is a lovely silver, Lily is white/gold, Eartha (black) I have most of the collection with Amelia, Wendy and Pearl being my Favs! You can't go wrong with any of magpie glitters they are beautiful
Faithy do you know if Lily is very similar to Lecenté golden white? I was going to order it but I already have the Lecenté one and lots of other whites

Faithy do you know if Lily is very similar to Lecenté golden white? I was going to order it but I already have the Lecenté one and lots of other whites

I haven't tried the Lecenté golden white, but looking at it now I would love to know as well as golden white looks gorgeous too!

Blossom is a stunning glitter! Its a white iridescent looks amazing over anything! X

The pale is blossom over cnd shellac creekside the dark is magpie glitter in kiki another fave of mine! X

Attachments

• 1459431322159.jpg
    1459431322159.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 115
Just ordered Amelia, Blossom, Pearl, Eartha & Silva so excited!! Thanks for your help [emoji8]

The pale is blossom over cnd shellac creekside the dark is magpie glitter in kiki another fave of mine! X
Jodie this looks beautiful! Will have to try this

Jodie this looks beautiful! Will have to try this
Thankyou hun looks so much better in real its hard to get its true beauty in a photo! X

Blossom is a stunning glitter! Its a white iridescent looks amazing over anything! X

They named one of their glitters after me!! Yay!!! Lol

Erin is a really popular one for me as is Amelia x

They named one of their glitters after me!! Yay!!! Lol
Lol, I'm Wendy so I have that and I also ordered Emily and Jess after my girls but my son is a bit miffed [emoji23]

I just want them all! So pretty

This is going to be my April splurge I think. I'm going to have to buy lots of them [emoji15]

This is going to be my April splurge I think. I'm going to have to buy lots of them [emoji15]
There is an option online to buy the entire collection....

I bought Lilly, Livvi, Pipps and my favourite Amelie, however I'm having problems with burnishing, it's seems that when I burnish on top of Shellac tacky layer some of the glitter does stay on and doesn't give full coverage. Anybody else had this problem?
I burnish in gentle circular motion then swipe the excess with a fan brush.
Just tried the sprinkled method, works very well but doesn't give the same effect as burnish.

Latest posts

Back