Make my hair happy in summer....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
Though it seems far away at the minute... I am preparing myself for summer... :D

What I was hoping is some advice on what I can do with my hair during the summer months... I have about 5 months of sheer hell with my hair during the hot humid weather....

Now it HAS to be tied up...
but my hair is very curly in the heat....shrinks like crazy...and I generally look like something from an institution....

When it is tied up in it's curly mode...I don't tend to have much 'ponytail' ...
so I was wondering if maybe some sort of 'attachment' might make me look like I have some hair and feel a bit better....

I want something that will attach securely....
isn't too heavy.... ( the main request...I don't want neckache )
isn't too long....
isn't a scrunchie type bobble thing ( you know those scrunchies meant to look like hair!!! )
and is highlighted blonde...and curlyish...
and doesn't look like I bought it from Claire's accessories...but doesn't cost me a mortgage either...

If anyone knows of a website....or somewhere in the Manchester region ( going back in March ) where I can get something... or even give me an idea... could you please help...? :hug:

Thank you... xxxxxx

Great .... everyone wants me to look like Shirley Temple for the 7th year running...:eek:

:cry: looks like Claires accessories it is then.....

Great .... everyone wants me to look like Shirley Temple for the 7th year running...:eek:

Awwwww! We love you Shirley!!! :hug:

I bought my daughter a 'Switchtail' from Excel last year, it was a bit more money than I intended to pay for it at the time but definitely worth it, especially as it can offer 2 style lengths.

SMG Ponytails : SMG Direct

I have a spare brown paper bag if you'd like it :green: - seriously though my hair is the same and I never really found an answer

Latest posts

Back