Make up advice needed please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Morning all. Just wanted your advice on some make up courses but let me explain first...
I was all set to go to greasepaints until they jacked up the prices significantly and I just cannot justify spending that much more for basically the same. Next I went to Delamar but found them to be so rude it put me off completely!

I was thinking of London school of beauty and make up or Jemma Kidd (tbh I'm leaning more towards the latter) but I came on here and AOFM was spoken very highly of so I'm confused! The price is putting me off of AOFM because its so cheap compared to everywhere else so I'm wondering why?

Please, please, please can you give me any advice on your experiences with the companies?

Thanks everyone :hug:

Hi I don't have any experience withthese companies but have heard nothing but good for aofm, I joined their Facebook site and they are always looking for graduates for some reapply good looking oppertunities so it looks as tho they look after their students after you qualify.

Latest posts

Back