Make-up artist bags/cases- Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
What do you MUAs use to carry all your stuff in?
Any links would be fab thanks ;)

my sbc case when i want to look the part and when i want to take lots of makeup over a long distance (i don't drive), my backpack :)

Hi

I carry a silver tool box from B&Q, just the same as the expensive ones for makeup. Cost me £20 and is still perfect after 4 years!! all my accessories and brushes are in a separate holdall.

Tip - two small bags is better than one big one as something you have to carry them a distance, I've seen makeup artists with suitcases that you can barely pick up, let alone carry up 4 flights of stairs!

xx

More or less same here, two separates. I have a groovy black and white holdall on wheels, that holds all my hair products, straghteners, towels, brushes etc. And a metal top opening case, like the b and q one, but from maplins to hold all my make up. Its perfect, but im rapidly runnng out of room! Definately get separates, as it kills my back just getting them in and out of the car lol

Although I don't carry one myself, Zucca bags are very popular. There are loads of sites on Google for Zucca but if you want to enquire directly from the MUA's, ask at makeupadviceforum.com

Thanks very much everyone ;)

Latest posts

Back