Make up consultation card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am thinking of offering make up, do any of you geeks out there have an example of one which i may look at?

thank you all soooo much

I will have a look for you and send you a pm if I find mine.

Hi Geeks,

I am thinking of offering make up, do any of you geeks out there have an example of one which i may look at?

thank you all soooo much

Hi Carole:green:

Whoever you're doing your makeup course with should be able to provide you with a sample makeup sheet. Failing that, it's quite simple to design your own!

Does your business liability insurance company let you make up your own consultation cards?? I know that some companies here in UK state that they have to be ones that are designed and printed by recognised companies, like CND do for nails etc.....for what reason, I just dont know.:confused:

Does your business liability insurance company let you make up your own consultation cards?? I know that some companies here in UK state that they have to be ones that are designed and printed by recognised companies, like CND do for nails etc.....for what reason, I just dont know.:confused:

hi ya, am allowed to make own cards. any help from all of you would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back