Make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Helo!
Im trying to decide if i want to do a BTEC level 2 course in make-up but i just wonderd if anyone could give me any advise as to how popular make-up treatments are?
Thanks for reading! :)

I would love to become a profetional makeup artist too and would love to know where to start. any help given would be very helpfull.

i am currently training to be a makeup artist

i woukld definately recommend it

i have done a cosmetic makeup course and am currently half way through a fashion/photographic makeup course

personally i have got my clients/bookings through word of mouth and i find wearing makeup myself helps alot too

i mostly do makeup for special occasions but i have done a couple of fashion shows and beauty contests

get in contact with any of your local colleges or i am sure there is some info on here about some good private colleges too

i am currently training to be a makeup artist

i woukld definately recommend it

i have done a cosmetic makeup course and am currently half way through a fashion/photographic makeup course

personally i have got my clients/bookings through word of mouth and i find wearing makeup myself helps alot too

i mostly do makeup for special occasions but i have done a couple of fashion shows and beauty contests

get in contact with any of your local colleges or i am sure there is some info on here about some good private colleges too

Thanks a lot for your advice =) i think i would really like to do the course, i just didnt want to spend money on the course to find out its a treatment that isnt very popular
thanks again!

Was the course enjoyable? I also suffer with a weak back and wondered if this type of work would suit me? I tried mani/pedi but the long sitting positions didn't work out for me. thanks.x

Latest posts

Back