Makeup AGAIN

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
Was just wondering what the rules are of me doing a make up course but me using branded makeup on clients, I am not looking to sell this make up my plan was to build up the make up for me to start doing on clients so buy foundations,blushers, eyeshadows etc have it on a stand to say I do make overs and this is the product I use.
It would be one specific brand like mac or bobbie brown but wasn't sure if you had to be mac trained to sell mac makeovers.
I'm trained in bare minerals but they have a minimum opening order that is just too expensive.
So am I better doing a make up course and using there make up or can I stock any make up after I am qualified? X

You can use any, there are a few threads on foundations, mascaras etc recently if you have a search. Some people go in for 1 range particularly if salon based, some pick and choose from all sources, estee lauder foundation, elf primer, body shop brushes, mac shadow.. whatever you prefer.

Find out which house gives mua discounts, if online or just in shop and what certificate you need to get it.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

You can use any, there are a few threads on foundations, mascaras etc recently if you have a search. Some people go in for 1 range particularly if salon based, some pick and choose from all sources, estee lauder foundation, elf primer, body shop brushes, mac shadow.. whatever you prefer.

Find out which house gives mua discounts, if online or just in shop and what certificate you need to get it.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Great stuff thanks very much :) xxx

Latest posts

Back