Making a natural powder with NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
I have a client who wants this set i done on myself. But she has bitten nails. So i would like to extend her nail bed as itl look better. Is there a mix anyone has used to make a natural look tip using nsi? Or how would YOU do it? Im afraid if i extend her nail bed then cover with clear glittery powder that il be able to see the step from extending her nail bed if u know what i mean

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392399030130.jpg
    1392399030130.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 140
Depending on how bad her nails are bitten and if I didn't have any radiant white powder (assuming you don't) I would pretailor and apply a natural tip and then use a pink masque to extend the nail bed and then clear powder for the free edge.

I have radiant white but think itd be too bright white to look natural or do i mix it with clear? What ratio do i use for the mix if so? I will try that look with the tip i just thought i would see the join and the depth of the pink masque if using a clear over it..dont know if im explaining properly. Suppose il just have to give it a try n see :) thanks for your reply

Managed to get quite a good match using a tiny bit of yellow n a tiny bit of white with clear. Altho nxt time il only add tiniest amount of yellow as possible. Tried the natural tip method n i could see the 'step' so this way will work. Ohhh how i love playing with my nail kit still lol

Latest posts

Back