Making clients more comfortable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocksOfLove

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm salon based on a S/E basis as a hair extensionist and my clients are with me for hours sometimes up to 8 hours, I want to make it as comfortable as possible and not boring. Obviously teas and coffees etc are available and I'm always baking and bringing cakes etc in. But I'm more worried about them being bored. I have magazines on my salon unit and also my iPad as there is no WiFi in the salon but my iPad connects to 3G, has anyone got any different ideas? Xxx

It might be a really nice idea to have a beauty therapist who could do manicure and pedicure for your client whilst she is having the extensions done? It may be a pricey investment but how about a massaging chair?

An ipad sounds great. TV too, maybe a selection of DVDs for the client to watch?

Best wishes x

I have my clients for 4 hours sometimes and my brain is fried after that long.

Have magazines not just the fluffy kind and some pre set up conversation topics. Maybe a craft? iPad is definitely helpful. Some sort of quiz app on it?

Latest posts

Back