Male clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Hi there, how do you advertise that you also do treatments for male clients? Do you have a separate pricelist for them? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It just says on our price list that our treatments are available to ladies and gents.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking of advertising that I do treatments for men or would that be too much?

I probably wouldn't. I try to make it as 'normal' as possible, rather than doing anything too different.

There have been many threads on here about how advertising to male clients can - accidentally or intentionally - be misconstrued.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I am lucky as I work in a salon and we have a barber shop as well. On the back of my price lists (tri-fold) we have a pale grey page and all of the treatments available for men listed which are displayed on the counters of the barbershop and this has helped increase my male clientele. Works well also as when ladies take my price lists home the male treatments section is clearly accessible for husbands etc xx

Thankyou the your responses. Personally I think men dont perhaps realise that beauty is accessible to them, so perhaps advertising the treatments they can have may make them be more open to it? I don't know I think going forward I will make sure my advertising perhaps has photographs of men and women, maybe that could help? X

As Vic said, be careful how you advertise it, last thing you want is to come across...erm.. To cater for men only!

Why don't you add a male treatment in your advertising,....Gents back / Chest wax ££ ETC

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back