Male Grooming | MIC's Ollie Locke Starts Male Beauty Blog

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's no secret that the interweb is overloaded with beauty bloggers and bloggers and anyone with a camera or a computer purporting to give us the latest tips and tricks. But, how many are there for men? With the male grooming industry booming, it was only a matter of time before the boys took over the blogging.

Now, Made In Chelsea star Ollie Locke is taking his love of beautifying one step further. He's recently launched his own online video series: Ollie Locke's Good Grooming Guide. Now, I'll be honest, I don't know whether this makes me want to cheer, laugh, or cry but I have no doubt that it'll be pretty damn popular.

Ollie's first vlogs feature him demonstrating his step-by-step facial technique on a male friend, and getting his brow lines frozen for the first time with Botox injections. There's needles and everything.

Reviewing his 'Brotox' experience he serves to convince viewers how natural it can look. "I can do happy, I can do sad, I can do surprised," he says (sort of). Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNhnUMkNuiY

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 19.56.51.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 19.56.51.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Back