Manicure Cert for Pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smee

Reaction score
I've recently completed a manicure certificate with Astonishing Nails and was wondering whether or not a mani certificate also allows you to do basic pedicure work ie file, cuticle & polish?

My first thought was that for insurance purposes you would need to have the pedicure certificate also, am I right?

Thanks!

You will really need to contact your Insurance Company and see what there policy is but I would imagine that you would be required to have one.
:hug:

As above check your insurance.

But there are differences in hands and feet in regards to A&P and some skin and nail disorders are more common on the feet (i.e. ingrowing toenails and fungal infections) so it may be worth qualifying as this time of year with people wearing sandals, pedicures can be quite lucrative.

Michelle

Thanks for your replies, I will check with my insurance tomorrow.

I would like to qualify in pedicures and am intending to book a course, it just struck me today that maybe I could start offering the basic pedicure and polish without having done the course.

Latest posts

Back