Manicure/Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good book on manicure/pedicure techniques and where I might obtain it from ;)
Thanks

I would really recommend "The Encyclopedia Of Nails" by Jacqui Jefford and Anne Swain. Its my bible i have to say, everything you could possibly need to know about nails.

Manicures, pedicures, Acrylic, Fibreglass, Gel, contra indications, chemical hazzards, sanitation, your NVQ, even how to go about opening your own salon etc. EVERYTHING.

hope this helps

Hi there

I have an excellent book which I think NSI have used for the manicure course!
It's by Elaine Almond and called Manicure, Pedicure and Advanced Nail Techniques ISBN 1-86152-689-x, it really is an excellent book and also has nail diseases etc.

Deb379

Hi !

This book called manicure,pedicure & advanced nail technniques is a good book.it has lots of helpful info in it.if you are interested then i have one for sale which i'm selling for £25. including p&p if your interested please pm me.

talented talons said:
I would really recommend "The Encyclopedia Of Nails" by Jacqui Jefford and Anne Swain. Its my bible i have to say, everything you could possibly need to know about nails.

Manicures, pedicures, Acrylic, Fibreglass, Gel, contra indications, chemical hazzards, sanitation, your NVQ, even how to go about opening your own salon etc. EVERYTHING.

hope this helps
I second what Talented Talons says here - it is the best book around!! It is the recommended book by NVQ examiners and i often consult it.

Latest posts

Back