manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryzach

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i need some help i have done the gel nails and the airbrush coures and did them at home cause tat worked well as i have 2 children but i whould really like to a manicures course but whould like to do it at home chould anyone help me out and let me know if you can do this at home.thank you
icon_razz.gif

I am not sure if this is suitable for a home study course as unlike the home learn courses, you cannot hand your practical work in LOL.

Check out your local colleges about night classes if this is suitable for you.

I don't know what your local college is like but i did my manicure course 4 years ago and it was 2 days a week over weeks during the easter holidays.
To be quite honest i did'nt rate it, i did more assignments than practical work and felt like i waas'nt fit to perform a manicure ( and i was'nt!!!) but over time i practised and practised every thing i had learned and hey presto here i am today!!!!
I know creative do the spa manicure courses, i'm not sure how long they are over or if you have to have a manicure certificate before you can do it, perhaps someone else could shed some light in the situation!!
Also My local Sallys also have one day courses in starnails manicure again not sure if u have to have a manicure certificate prior to doing it!!!
Or we have local private training it is expensive but worth it.
Another option is to type home learn in to your adress bar and it will bring up many home learn facilities many of them approved !
Sorry i have'nt been much help, i think i just like to waffle!!!

naturalnails said:
I am not sure if this is suitable for a home study course as unlike the home learn courses, you cannot hand your practical work in LOL.

Check out your local colleges about night classes if this is suitable for you.
hi and thank you both for you help and i am looking in to it all ready.

I am currently attending a 20 week (3 hours per week) manicure course at college. This is certified by City & Guilds.

If you are unable to attend a course eyt why don't you get a mani and pedi book?

If you just want to learn at home and dont mind about not having a certificate then creative do manicure kits with a training video for about £60. Very worth the money!!!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back