Mansfield or surrounding area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiralisedcat

Reaction score
Hi
Is there anyone who can help me in mansfield or surrounding areas? (I can travel!!)
I'm looking for the most discrete hair extensions I can have....but think easi locks may be a bit out my price range.

I've had a bad experience with my first extensions regarding the quality of hair (went bushy and split ends appeared after first wash) and it's made me pretty paranoid wondering if all hair does that (like the lady told me at the time) etc.

Consequently I decided I would look at purchasing hair myself and just getting someone to fit it and ordered some samples (I found that I liked the angel remy sample but not so much studio 58) This now sounds like I don't trust the experts (I'll be honest, after my experience I didn't trust anyone as I trusted her!) BUT...during my research I came across this site and found my confidence boosted by all the conversation and advice you have all been giving people!

So....here I am, and what I'm looking for is:

Hair that I can let dry naturally and still leave the house without having to straighten it like crazy just so it's an acceptable visual standard if poss. I don't know if this is a lot to ask for my budget....but the angel remy seems reasonably enough priced at retail (I'm sure you can get better hair too, but I dont need it to be amazing....I don't have the budget for amazing lol!)

System wise: I've heard there are other systems to easi locks that are similar, and also interested in the braidless weave....I would love to be able to put my hair up in a high ponytail without any joins showing....but don't want to go down the 'bonded to my own hair' route.

I have quite fine silky straight hair naturally (with a bit of a kink to it) if that affects anything.

I'm desperate for help and any advice would be greatly appreciated.....and anyone who has taken the time to read all of this post....thank you!! xx

Latest posts

Back