Mardi Gras Nail Art Ideas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails by Shelley

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wondering if any of you might have any ideas of any other designs I could work on for mardi gras designs for nail art? I was thinking of a mask, little beads of necklaces, a jester, or jester hat, mardi gras 2003 with confetti all around the words. Those are just some ideas I had, and thought I might try. Anyone else think of anything else I could add? I myself have never been to new orleans for mardi gras and am not sure what ll else represents it. I do know that the colors are purple, green and gold. Oh, I did think of adding balloons on a nail in those colors too! Let me know if you can think of any others I could add? Thanks a bunch!!!
Shelley

:joker: Fire works spring to mind. Music, dance and laughter. Just need to imagine that on canvas now. You got me thinking to now.
Nottinghill Carneval ............................
Love Ruth :flower:

Ruth, thank you thank you thank you!!! That is a good idea. I don't know much about mardi gras. All I know about it is what I have seen on tv, and that isn't much! :shock: hehehehe! The fireworks are a great idea though! Thanks a lot!!!
Shelley

don't they throw necklaces and stuff at MARDI gRAS??? :huh: Well, I was thinking hmmm .. You could create tiny beads out of L+P onto of a nail enhancement OR , you could make a hole through the tip and attach little dangly beads and do some sort of art on the enhancement too!! OK just a thought - trying to 'THINK OUT OF THE BOX'!! :queen:

Thank you for the ideas! Sounds really neat! I will have to give those beads a try! Thanks again!!!! :joker:
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back