Marine SpaPedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
After having a somewhat blasé attitude to pedicures for a long time I have had a bomb planted firmly under my butt with the discovery of CND's Marine SpaPedicure and ritual tray presentation.

Holy Moly I am buzzing with inspiration and cannot wait to get pedicuring ....

Have many of you found the whole ritual presentation has done what Jan Arnold wants us to do and THRILLED your clients?!

I LOVE the marine spa products! ❤️

Not sure if you are referring to the YouTube video of the marine spa pedicure, but if so it does look amazing :) it's small touches like a nice tray, soothing music etc that make it stand out :) I've been trying to find a nice 'ceremony tray' with the little containers like on the video for ages...

... I've been trying to find a nice 'ceremony tray' with the little containers like on the video for ages...

Me too...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's mine x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 411
Where do we find these bowls? Any ideas welcome please (for a person who doesn't like shopping!) 😄

Open your eyes girls .. these things are all around you, From Ikea to Casa to Harrods and kitchen shops, you find things you can use in the most unlikely places sometimes .. just open your eyes.

Open your eyes girls .. these things are all around you, From Ikea to Casa to Harrods and kitchen shops, you find things you can use in the most unlikely places sometimes .. just open your eyes.

Never thought of my local kitchen shops - will pop in the next time I'm in town. Thanks Geeg. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's mine x

Ooo where did you get your bowl and tray I've just been looking for something new x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try the home section in poundland. My local store has had lots of cute little pots etc in recently and at a pound you can't go wrong!

ooh, I'd love a 'Show us ya ritual tray' thread. Get the inspirational juices flowing!

ikea, Tesco, the range, Lakeland there are loads of places where I've seen things similar to that in the CND video Xx

Ooo where did you get your bowl and tray I've just been looking for something new x

The wooden bowl I got from Pinks Boutique - the little ritual bowls I got in my local garden centre - and if I remember rightly they were a bargain x The little wooden spoons came from Amazon I think x The silk flowers I had lying around from my wedding stationery days.

The wooden bowl I got from Pinks Boutique - the little ritual bowls I got in my local garden centre - and if I remember rightly they were a bargain x The little wooden spoons came from Amazon I think x The silk flowers I had lying around from my wedding stationery days.

Thanks, I thought it had maybe come as a set. Seen some ideal things separately such as tea light holders etc just liked the spoons you had with the bowls too!

ikea, Tesco, the range, Lakeland there are loads of places where I've seen things similar to that in the CND video Xx

In the video they used a caviar dish from Bed Bath & Beyond in the States and it cost a bomb! Lol

Iv been looking at the Marine Spa Pedicure range and I am very interested in buying the intro pack from S2 however adding up the tax plus delivery charge it would cost way more than Im prepared to pay especially for the amount you get as well, it wouldnt last me very long:rolleyes: . Do you thinks its worth paying out for or can you recommend a cheaper version? :biggrin: Your help would be appreciated! x

Iv been looking at the Marine Spa Pedicure range and I am very interested in buying the intro pack from S2 however adding up the tax plus delivery charge it would cost way more than Im prepared to pay especially for the amount you get as well, it wouldnt last me very long:rolleyes: . Do you thinks its worth paying out for or can you recommend a cheaper version? :biggrin: Your help would be appreciated! x

There is no cheaper version of something like the Marine Spa Pedicure. You are looking at a top end product made of the finest ingredients available.

Cost per service is not huge and you can get many pedicures out of the large bottles. You will make your investment back 3 times over if you use the right amounts and the ritual tray helps with that. As with all fine rich products, you don't need much to get the job done effectively.

What I will be doing is buying the bulk sizes, it works out much cheaper and you don't actually need that much product for the service.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back