Market stall come vacant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi I am just wondering people's opions really I have noticed that in our local market a stall has come vacant and I just wondered what peoples opions would be cause it has nail and tanning bar written all over it and the rent is reasonable would it be a good idea to go for it or do u think it wouldn't be a good idea all input will be gratefully apricated thanks

If its a busy market I would snatch your hand off for it!

Imagine what you could do....

Great place to sell retail products and you wouldn't need to do time consuming treatments, party lashes, hair chalking, perhaps gelish, nothing fancy!!!

Having a client in view of passers by is more likely to increase trade, because if people see something being done they're more inclined to have it done themselves!

:)

Craig

Hi I am just wondering people's opions really I have noticed that in our local market a stall has come vacant and I just wondered what peoples opions would be cause it has nail and tanning bar written all over it and the rent is reasonable would it be a good idea to go for it or do u think it wouldn't be a good idea all input will be gratefully apricated thanks

I was thinking of getting a Market stall my mum has owned a Market stall now Market shop for nearly 20 years so it's basically in my blood lol. I was thinking defo retail side but manicure pedicures party lashes and eye brow shapes to start off with then advertise rest of treatments xxx

Latest posts

Back