Mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought mabeline rocket mascara after being recommended it on here, and it's great, best one I've tried, downside is removal, you do have to use eye makeup remover.

My dream weave has arrived. Only used it today so will see how I like it

I bought Dreamweave a couple of weeks ago after reading about it on here .

I have to say I LOVE it . Goes on really well , does not clump and makes even my sparse bottom lashes look much better

It seems to stay put all day and i love the way it removes - No panda eyes

I paid £12 for mine plus £2 postage . Not seen it for £ 10 :-(

Im another dreamweave fan I am a stockist so if anyone wants any info just pm me:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought Dreamweave a couple of weeks ago after reading about it on here .

I have to say I LOVE it . Goes on really well , does not clump and makes even my sparse bottom lashes look much better

It seems to stay put all day and i love the way it removes - No panda eyes

I paid £12 for mine plus £2 postage . Not seen it for £ 10 :-(

I paid this too. I have been wearing it all day and it's good up to now, soft lashes and no flaky bits etc, up to now it's looking good

I swear by Maxfactor 2000 calorie, it's my all time favourite and I will never use anything else!

I swear by Maxfactor 2000 calorie, it's my all time favourite and I will never use anything else!

You bet me to it! I was just about to write the same thing. Max factor 2000 calorie dramatic look mascara has served me well I've tried loads and this is the only one I like! X

I'm looking at the Dreamweave but there's a black and gold, what's the difference please?

I'm looking at the Dreamweave but there's a black and gold, what's the difference please?

The black one is the lash extension in a tube mascara

The gold is the same as the black one, gives the same effect however this one has a lash serum in which helps natural lashes grow within 15 days. Perfect for ppl with short stubbly lashes.

The black me is waterproof, I believe the gold one is not

Nicola! Xxx

I have the gold one and dont think it is waterproof but I have to say i shower with it on and it does not give me 'panda' eyes

x

Latest posts

Back