Massage couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aayspa

Reaction score
Hello my lovelies.

I'm wanting to buy a new car but everything I look at seems to have a smaller boot than what I've got and my couch just won't fit into anything! I currently have a lovely REM wooden couch which I'm rather attached to and all my clients always comment how comfortable it is but it seems ridiculous that it won't fit into any car on the market unless it's a station wagon or I attach a trailer to the back lol.

So... I'm thinking I need a new couch that is smaller (and hopefully lighter!) does anyone have a nice couch that is fairly small when folded that maybe has attachable arms he's rest etc so you don't lose on the width and length?! Can't stand those little beauty couchs where there is no room to rest your arms.

Any suggestions?!x

I got mine from feelgooduk.com it fitted in my fiesta nicely, good size, comfy & light, it's got the extra bit to lengthen & widen it that folds up inside the bed :) xxxxx

Thanks for this. I'll have a look. Do you know what it was called?

How sturdy do you find it? I'm worried that the lighter ones are going to wobble when doing massage especially if on a man or slightly heavier person. Don't want to give them motion sickness lol x

Hi, i have the white quarto 4 section table from healthline massage, very sturdy and comfortable, holds larger clients and the footrest folds down for the legs and also had detachable arm rests, its really good.
Good Luck

Thanks for this. I'll have a look. Do you know what it was called?

How sturdy do you find it? I'm worried that the lighter ones are going to wobble when doing massage especially if on a man or slightly heavier person. Don't want to give them motion sickness lol x

Agh I can't remember what it was called :s sorry! It's purple and the back lifts up and it's 12kgs if that helps lol?
It's really sturdy, I have a few clients over the 20stone mark & so far so good :) xxxxx

Thank you for your help x

I'm picking up new new Nissan Note tomorrow..! It's much bigger inside than it looks and will fit my couch in easily. I'd rather change my car than my beauty couch...! Might be worth a look?!

I'm picking up new new Nissan Note tomorrow..! It's much bigger inside than it looks and will fit my couch in easily. I'd rather change my car than my beauty couch...! Might be worth a look?!

Hi, I know what you mean but I have a bad shoulder and my couch has to stay in the car permanently so it has to fit in the boot with the parcel shelf in and the seats up so no one can see what's in there and trust me my couch fits in no new cars whatsoever unless I want a huge saloon or people carrier so I'm afraid a change of couch is necessary!x

Latest posts

Back