Massage courses? Any good ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone, This is my first post!!
I'm looking into adding massages to my treatment list!
As I have no knowledge in massage (apart from my first year in college - years ago!!) I was wondering if any one knows any good courses, as im not really sure what kind of things to look for that would make a good course?! I currently live in Chelsea but would be willing to travel if I could find a really good course. If anyone has done a good massage course that you really enjoyed could you please tell me where you done it!? I am really excited to do this but I really want it to be worth my while ..and money!! I want to do a course that's going to give me a lot of knowledge as well as just the practical lessons.

If anyone could guide me in the right direction id really appreciate it!! Id also love to hear about massage courses you have been on, whats involved, and how you found the whole experience!! :) thank you everyone!!

i trained with the beauty academy in angel, london. was a good course for massage :)

pm Hippy chick on here.

She is the massage guru. What she doesn't know about massage ain't worth knowing

I am really excited to do this but I really want it to be worth my while ..and money!! I want to do a course that's going to give me a lot of knowledge as well as just the practical lessons.

If you want to learn massage therapy then I would avoid the beauty route and go to a good massage school. Your entry level to massage therapy would be an Itec level 3 or equivalent. This will give you the basis on which you can build further knowledge. As you are in London you have a fair choice. All these schools provide good, thorough training.

Quantum Metta, School of Massage. Holistic Massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy, Traditional Thai Yoga Massage and Indian Head Massage. Courses run in Central London.

Massage and Sports Massage Diploma Courses | Central London based school

Sports Massage, Advanced Massage & Deep Tissue Massage Training

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back