Matrix and Aloxxi colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klb

Reaction score
I would normally ask or even suggest this but I am trying to help out my mother in law from across the country. She only has access to purchase aloxxi hair colour. Her formula currently is
1/2 7G
1/4 508N
1/2 8C/6C
In SoColour

The stylist she sees hair cuts has told her that her hair is starting to look dull. So I initially hold told her for a quick fix to add shine for now to use ColourSync clear all over but the change out her 508n to a 8n as I feel that might be the answer to her dullness problem. I also suggested that when she pulls through her colour (every 4th time) to added
clear into her from ulna for midshaft and ends. The dilemma is that as she only has access to aloxxi she is wondering if she could mix aloxxi clear into her matrix SoColour formula. I am not at all familiar with combining lines and would never normally suggest it. The only other fix I had for her was to just do the aloxxi Demi clear all over on its own after apply her roots but therefor she still can't change her 508n to an 8n which I think is the real problem. Laugh any help or advice would be wonderful!!!!!

Latest posts

Back