Matrix ash ash?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwhitmore90

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I'm changing brands of colour from Wella to matrix (i used matrix 8 years ago) and going on a refreshers course this monday. But ive seen they have an ash ash. Has anyone used this as I have a perfect client to use this on but bit hesitant. Thank you x

I still find the AA's no were near strong enough for most clients and I still have to add blue concentrate. I do that for a lot of clients actually

Oh really? I have a client wanting to go from a warm 6 to a really ashy (she wants no warmth at all in her hair) 7 so was thinking of using the ash ash. X

You won't get a level of lift if its coloured hair but if its natural I would use 7aa blue color addition and voilet color addition and 10vol. Have a few clients that have it :) stronger vol the more warmth you expose but if I need extra lift on roots I use 15vol. But I find I can't get a cool enough result with 20vol. It's frustrating

That's hun makes sense. I'm using a colour remover first i try lift some colour out first. Thank you for your advise. X

Latest posts

Back