Matrix ColorSync HD RR

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Hi. Just done a client who loves really artificial red. Think Ariel from little mermaid.

Naturally she's a base 5/6 with warm undertones.

I've done her hair a couple of times.

First I bleach the regrowth with l'oreal infine platine and 20vol. However this swells away from the root. I do touch up but still never FULLY happy.

It does lift to a nice 9/10.

The most recent time I used matrix HD RR. However she said it was more 'orangey red' than 'pinky red'. She said she was happy but I could see what she meant.

I did want to use the red booster for ColorSync but my local aston and Fincher didn't have any. 😑

Can anyone recommend a good, long lasting red please.

I've used fudges red corvette in paintbox and osmo colour psycho, wild rouge. Obviously these are temporaries so neither last particularly well. But it's these sort of reds she's after.

If you could also recommend a good bleach that doesn't swell so much, that would be great.

Hi. Just done a client who loves really artificial red. Think Ariel from little mermaid.

Naturally she's a base 5/6 with warm undertones.

I've done her hair a couple of times.

First I bleach the regrowth with l'oreal infine platine and 20vol. However this swells away from the root. I do touch up but still never FULLY happy.

It does lift to a nice 9/10.

The most recent time I used matrix HD RR. However she said it was more 'orangey red' than 'pinky red'. She said she was happy but I could see what she meant.

I did want to use the red booster for ColorSync but my local aston and Fincher didn't have any. 😑

Can anyone recommend a good, long lasting red please.

I've used fudges red corvette in paintbox and osmo colour psycho, wild rouge. Obviously these are temporaries so neither last particularly well. But it's these sort of reds she's after.

If you could also recommend a good bleach that doesn't swell so much, that would be great.

Have you tried the colour graphics lacquer red? You could retail that to her also?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

No I haven't. With the colour graphics that needs to be in a foil/packet. does the lacquer not need to be in a foil? X

No I haven't. With the colour graphics that needs to be in a foil/packet. does the lacquer not need to be in a foil? X

No its just a true semi

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Sync has a red booster, it works really well

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about HD RV?

They didn't have HD RV. and I'm not used to the colour line. I'll look into that thanks.

I was impressed with the matrix ColorSync.

Sync has a red booster, it works really well

My local supplier didn't have the booster. And told me it's not on their system so it might be being discontinued?!

My local supplier didn't have the booster. And told me it's not on their system so it might be being discontinued?!

If you try Bakers hair and beauty supplies (not sure where you're based) they have 4 warehouses across the East of England they can probably send you one

Latest posts

Back