Colour Change using Matrix ColorSync-Advice Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie82

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well i have only very recently started using Matrix colorsync range, Im very happy with it but still getting familiar will all the shades etc. Anyway my problem is I have a client who used to to have a full head of bleach highlights up until almost a yr ago then I darkened her hair all over with Colorsync 5wn, with about 5 triangle sections of blonde flashes. Now she has decided she wants a change, now bearing in mind she is a client who does not get her hair coloured very often, always wants the cheapest option & does not want colour fade(she doesnt want much does she:lol:) Her hair is also just slightly below her shoulder, she likes Amy Childs hair colour but I am concerned that this will fade to quickly as she has red in her hair & amy childs has a light natural base. So I was thinking about maybe a rich copper tone instead of red? Her natural re-growth is about level 6. I would really appricate some advice as to the best way for me to achieve a rich all over colour with minimal fade! i know i will also have to remove the 5wn which is already in her hair & I'll also have to consider the blonde flashes so all advice would be really appricated as to the best way for me to handle this colour change-thanks in advance:D

How long ago did you do the colsync? just you mention col correction but this is a quasi so it will fade in about 45 ish washes, is it?

im confused as to what you want?! Is the desired end result amy childs hair BUT without colour fade.....

Hiya!! Well I last coloured her hair 4wks ago & the thing is her hair doesnt actually fade that much, the only areas that I would see any colour fade would be on the ends. She likes Amy Childs hair but yes I am concerned about colour fade because she doesnt get her hair coloured as much as she should, could you recommened a red that wouldnt fade as much as normal or maybe you could advise a rich warm shade that I could suggest to her that would be suitable for her that would last? I thought if I was to change her hair to either a red or copper shade that I would need to slightly remove some of the colour that was on her mid-lengths as they are always still quite a rich brown when she comes to get her hair coloured.

Latest posts

Back