Matrix - Redken conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerSwanson615

Reaction score
So I had a client in for a cut today, and she really liked the color I have. It's a 6m from matrix. We use Redken in the salon. She has virgin hair. Her natural level is a 6, less than 25 % gray. Anyone have suggestions for something similar in Redken? We carry color and cover fusion, shades Eq gloss, and a few seq cover plus shades.

So I had a client in for a cut today, and she really liked the color I have. It's a 6m from matrix. We use Redken in the salon. She has virgin hair. Her natural level is a 6, less than 25 % gray. Anyone have suggestions for something similar in Redken? We carry color and cover fusion, shades Eq gloss, and a few seq cover plus shades.
if you can tell me what 6m is in Matrix i can convert for you ;-) x

It's mocha, contains red, gold, orange and violet my lovely x

It's mocha, contains red, gold, orange and violet my lovely x

Can I be cheeky and ask you what you have found in Tigi closest to 6m ? I have a client next week to convert from 6m ... Haven't got round to doing sample mixes yet, wondering about 5/5 & 7/35 ??? x

Can I be cheeky and ask you what you have found in Tigi closest to 6m ? I have a client next week to convert from 6m ... Haven't got round to doing sample mixes yet, wondering about 5/5 & 7/35 ??? x
I would prob say closest to 6m is 6mv in Redken ;-) x

I would say 8/34 3/4 with 3/26 1/8 and clear 1/8 try that... Or 6/34 with /66 and /2 x

I would say 8/34 3/4 with 3/26 1/8 and clear 1/8 try that... Or 6/34 with /66 and /2 x

Thank you I will try those, she has a 'red phobia' lol so the first combination sounds good :) x

Strand test first chick, I've not tried to convert, I've gone for brand new range so ever client gets a change :0) x

Latest posts

Back