Matrix So Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniedamooch

Reaction score
Hi i used to use the above range,the ultra light pale ash on my hair but find it really hard to get hold of.
Can you tell me what would be a very similar shade/brand to use?
Thanks

hi im training at the mo and we use matrix too , if you have an aston and fincher near you they supply matrix if not at work we use wella kolleston and there 12 series 12.1 / 12.11 would be what you would be looking for...

but as i say im only training maybe someone else can say for a definite

xx

hi im training at the mo and we use matrix too , if you have an aston and fincher near you they supply matrix if not at work we use wella kolleston and there 12 series 12.1 / 12.11 would be what you would be looking for...

but as i say im only training maybe someone else can say for a definite

xx

Hi, Tashaonline is right about the Wella colours they do a range of high lift blonde's which you mix with 1+2 peroxide ,
make sure you follow the instructions in the pack .

The 12/1 has got some nice ash tones in it but if the hair is around around a base 6 and it kicks up a lot of orange tones then 12/11 is great for a nice cool ash blonde ,
don't not get scared of the colour whilst it is developing as it can look quite Greyish blue whilst developing , this is normal don't worry .

be careful with ash colours on blonde hair as grab can occur on the mid lengths and ends when toning them . :hug: hth

Latest posts

Back