Mavex callus peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Does anyone use this? And how does it compare to callus peeling.

Just had a look at it on YouTube......looks exactly the same as callus peel:cool:

Hi,

MAVEX - Calluspeeling® is different for the following reasons :

- Approved as a Medical Device
- Different ingredients providing superior results
- All ingredients are certified organic
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Switzerland to the highest quality control and standards
- Four pads as standard in every sachet

If you have any further questions please let us know

Last edited:
Wow, this stuff looks amazing.

I recently qualified in pedicure, although we did not cover using blades and a few clients have asked me to do it. Not a chance with I training - don't worry!

But - do you need training for these wraps, if so, where at and how much. If not, where do I get this from as it looks brill x x

MAVEX - Calluspeeling® is a professional only product, to be applied by a qualified beauty therapist or medical practitioner.

Qualifications in Pedicure by a recognised approved awarding institution, is sufficient if you hold this certification.

If you would like further information please contact us via the MAVEX website or see our face book page MAVEX UK

Do you have a link to either please?

Just picked up your thread about Callus Peeling. I would look at the ingredients if I were you as Mavex state "all ingredients are certified organic", which is weird as I was never aware that Sodium Hydroxide was an organic product!!!! I thought I would just try this product because of all its claims, BUT be aware of Callus Peeling, as I tested it on my feet, before using on my clients, and it burnt my skin - my skin was left red and sore, where the patch had been, for days. I've always used Callus Peel on myself and my clients for years and NEVER had any problems at all so am sticking to Callus Peel as the service has been excellent!!!

Hi LuckyLucky,

We pride ourselves on our service so please give me a call if you would like to discuss your experience with Calluspeeling®.

In response to your statement that Sodium Hydroxide is not organic. It is from a chemical perspective an inorganic compound, because the Sodium Hydroxide molecule does not contain a carbon atom. However it can still come from a Certified Organic source. Salt for example is an inorganic compound (made from Sodium and Chloride), but the salts in our products come from glaciers in the Swiss Alps and they are Certified Organic.

Certified Organic means that the products and their ingredients have not been in contact with any synthesised chemical pollutants & fertilisers or sewage for a specified number of years. The producers or growers of the ingredients have to keep records to prove this and are regularly audited.

From a chemical perspective 'inorganic' does not mean 'cannot be Certified Organic' and it can still have been sourced from Certified Organic sources.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, better still give me a call and I am happy to discuss this with you.

Kind regards,
Alison

Latest posts

Back