Maximist or tanning solutions, and opinions on white to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've recently qualified in spray tanning and am stuck on which machine to buy :( it's between the tanning essential pro v and maximist evolution TNT. Does anybody have any advice on these particular machines? I also trained with whitetobrown which I can't fault on myself. Has anyone had any negative experiences on this with clients?? Many thanks

Whitetobrown was the worse tan i have ever experienced , so please get some samples before you part with your cash. The best tan i have ever used has to be Lauren's way, followed closely by celebrity secrets and then moroccan tan , but that is just my experience so ring around and get some samples and try for yourself xx

Thanks badymay. What was it about whitetobrown you disliked? :)

LA tan all the way love their 12% it's so natural and their customer service is fab c

Whitetobrown is a fab colour but it takes forever to dry. I really loved the colour of it and was sad that had to change. I now use LA tan which is the BEST .

Thank you, have got several samples to try :) LA tan being one of them!! So exciting. Thanks for all your help xxx

I recently completed my training with St Tropez. I bought the Tanning Essential pro v as that is the machine we were trained with and I really liked it. I did look at the maximist one as it also has good reviews although after training with the pro v I decided to go with that. I have some samples from suntana which I am yet to try and I also got some St Tropez solution from the course. Its exciting! Good luck x x

Latest posts

Back