Micro loop/ring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josiejo

Reaction score
hey there! has anyone tried the mirco loops hair extensions b4?? if so are they ok for your hair??xxx

Hi There,

I have a full head of beads in just now and i love them!!

I have had glue in twice before and i personally found them a nightmare - was really careful esp the second time but glue always knotted my hair, was a pain to wash and couldnt do many styles with it. Also both times my hair was ruined when they were taken out.

So far, my hair hasnt tangled, its easy to maintain and i can do loads of styles with ease and without the beads showing! and no damage is done as there is no glue/chemicals at all.

Everyone is different and prefer diff methods but I definately think they are worth a try :)

thank you!!! my hair is quite fine so really didnt want to make it any worse! im havin consultation later so fingers crossed :)

xxxxx

Sometimes hair can be too fine for micro rings. Just see what your technician says. If you haven't much hair it's difficult to make a section with enough hair in to hold the bond. Otherwise they are fabulous. :)

Linda

Just make sure your hair is not too fine but a good extensionist will help you with this. Also I am finding these extremely popular as they require no heat or bonding resin.

Latest posts

Back