Micro rings & weft sealer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
What's everyone's favourite place to get micro rings and weft sealer from? How do you actually use weft sealer?

Weft sealer usually has like a nail varnish applicator and you literally just brush it on to the weft both sides and let it dry.

I've only used the 101 weft sealer i think its called you can get it from most places but i got mine from ebay a while ago!

How does it feel after? Does it make it harder to put the needle through the weft?

How does it feel after? Does it make it harder to put the needle through the weft?

I was pleasantly surprised that it felt exactly the same!

I'd say for the best longevity that you should apply every three months.

Hello! What's weft sealer? I've not heard of this am I missing something? X

Hello! What's weft sealer? I've not heard of this am I missing something? X

It just helps with wefts shedding.

I don't think a lot of people do use it x

It just helps with wefts shedding.

I don't think a lot of people do use it x
Does it actually work? My clients have never said their wefts have shed, but i like to know as much as possible!

Does it actually work? My clients have never said their wefts have shed, but i like to know as much as possible!

It does help, its not a miracle, more a precaution.

I get mine from hair planet! I'm not sure if there's a difference yet as I've only started to use it. I will post up in a few weeks and let you all know.

I have just got some weft sealer as I do think out of all methods wefts shed the most has anyone tried just using clear nail varnish I heard this has the same effect ?

Latest posts

Back