Micro tubes or micro rings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
I've noticed watching and reading alot of review on micro rings, that people have been using micro tubes aswell as micro rings. When I trained, they didn't say anything about using micro tubes instead of micro rings. Some people have said that they're meant to be a lot more secure but are a little more visible. What are your opinions on micro tubes? I wouldn't mind giving them a go if they're more secure for the hair. And I mean silicone lined copper micro tubes and rings :)

I think when it comes to micro rings or tubes it's down to user preference / technique. My sister only offers pre bonded hair extensions because she can't get on with micro ring application no matter what rings or tubes she has tried.

Agree^ I rather the double beaded micro loops :) than most methods

I love doing micro rings but was just curious what everyone thought about using tubes instead of rings :)

Do you mean silicone lined tubes or copper tubes? I tried a few with copper tubes & had to swap most back over to micro rings they weren't as secure without the lineing plus the brown rings id got had all gone gold & the blonde left a horrible mark on the hair!

Do you mean silicone lined tubes or copper tubes? I tried a few with copper tubes & had to swap most back over to micro rings they weren't as secure without the lineing plus the brown rings id got had all gone gold & the blonde left a horrible mark on the hair!

I mean silicone lined :)

Micro rings are much better in my opinion chick

Latest posts

Back