Microblading advice-Deluxe Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicapmu

Deluxe Brows Master/Trainer and Distributor
Reaction score
Has anyone trained with deluxe brows? I am booked on their training in February in London and have paid a deposit. I have seen anyone mention them on here. I am doing a beginner course as I don't have a beauty background.

Thanks
x

Hey! How was it at the end? I'm interested in that course as well :)

Hi Erica,
Sorry I'm so late replying to you. I've not been on this site for months as I have been so bus
The course was amazing! ! I learn so much and have had so much support during and afterwards. Since completing the course in feb I set up my clinic and got to work straight away. I then did their advanced course June which really helped me hone my skills. In these few short months I have managed to start a new career, build a successful business and leave my other job to focus on it full time. I am now being training by one of the deluxe brows trainers to become a trainer myself! It was a gamble starting a a new path and spending money on training but it has definitely paid off and I am so glad I tried with deluxe. Everyone who works for the company are so Friendly it feels more like a family than a big corporation. I speak with Aleksandra who is the founder regularly and she is always happy to give me advice

Here is the link to their site http://deluxebrows.com
Hi Jessica
Would you recommend doing this course with no brow experience? I am looking into training with Hd before training in microblading to gain brow experience as I was told that I needed brow experience. Would be good to get your thoughts. Thanks

Hi Jessica
Would you recommend doing this course with no brow experience? I am looking into training with Hd before training in microblading to gain brow experience as I was told that I needed brow experience. Would be good to get your thoughts. Thanks
Hi Karen,
I did the course with no previous brow experience or even any beauty experience. I worked with adults with learning disabilities previously. I am however quite creative and have always been good at art so I believed I would be able to pick it up quite quickly and I did. There were others on the course like me with no previous experience in beauty or some just did lashes before and they are doing well too. It is a beginners course and you will learn all you need to know. It depends on you though if you feel you need more experience then go for it but I personally don't think it is necessary :) xx

Hi Karen,
I did the course with no previous brow experience or even any beauty experience. I worked with adults with learning disabilities previously. I am however quite creative and have always been good at art so I believed I would be able to pick it up quite quickly and I did. There were others on the course like me with no previous experience in beauty or some just did lashes before and they are doing well too. It is a beginners course and you will learn all you need to know. It depends on you though if you feel you need more experience then go for it but I personally don't think it is necessary :) xx
Thanks for your reply Jessica.
That's good to know. I will have at good look at their website.
I have been doing nails and tanning for years as a side line and have just been made redundant from my main job so want to go into beauty full time now ending up doing spmu which I have always wanted to do but never been able to afford the course.
Did you have everything in place before you started the course for example, insurance, lisence, premises etc??

Thanks for your reply Jessica.
That's good to know. I will have at good look at their website.
I have been doing nails and tanning for years as a side line and have just been made redundant from my main job so want to go into beauty full time now ending up doing spmu which I have always wanted to do but never been able to afford the course.
Did you have everything in place before you started the course for example, insurance, lisence, premises etc??
You're welcome, you can contact me anytime for advice. I searched for help and advice a lot before I trained and often couldn't find it. I did a lot of research into insurance and licensing beforehand but couldn't seem to find all the info I needed so went to do the course anyway. I then learnt some of what I needed to know whilst on the course but then had to do some finding out once home. Each local council is different and has different guideline to follow for your licence and for insurance it depends on which course provider you go for as if you take an accredited course this means an insurance company have acredited them so you will apply for your insurance through them. It is very simple to do.

The next course dates for Deluxe brows fundamental class is the 4th-7th of ocrover and it will be held near Liverpool. I will be delivering the course along side the master who trained me :) so I will be able to help you with all the boring side of setting your business up and getting your licence and insurance as I am local and have done it recently. But whoever you train with, don't hear to message me for advice :)
You can also message me through my business page Facebook.com/cambridgecontour if you need anything xx

Your work looks great, Jessica. Do you know if/when they will be running another course in London? Liverpool is just too far for me to travel [emoji17]

Your work looks great, Jessica. Do you know if/when they will be running another course in London? Liverpool is just too far for me to travel [emoji17]
Thank you :)
No distance is too far for good training :) I went from Liverpool to london for my training and am going to Austria to do other training in November :D
However, I will likely come to London in a couple of months to do a course as I have spoken to few people who don't want to travel. When it is organised it will be on deluxe brows website and fb and my fb xx

I would agree usually about the distance thing, but I have an 8 month old baby at the moment so reluctant to travel away even for 4 days [emoji17]
Equally wanting to get my training done so I can get qualified and start delivering this treatment so I don't have to go back to work full time!
Will follow the Facebook page and look out for some London training soon!

How much is microblading training with deluxe brows? Are you able to offer this mobile once trained? Thanks x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back