Microblading advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.castle3

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could give me some advise on micro blading pricing.
I passed my micro blading course in march, have been doing clients, but still at the price that I charged for my case studies. This was £60 in total £30 for initial and £30 for top up.
would like to know when I should start charging the going rate as I still feel that I am a rookie?
here is some of my work.
thanks julie

Attachments

• Collage 2017-03-10 18_46_59.jpg
    Collage 2017-03-10 18_46_59.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Collage 2017-04-13 15_57_59.jpg
    Collage 2017-04-13 15_57_59.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Collage 2017-04-18 16_58_11.jpg
    Collage 2017-04-18 16_58_11.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Collage 2017-04-20 21_18_13.jpg
    Collage 2017-04-20 21_18_13.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 67
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could give me some advise on micro blading pricing.
I passed my micro blading course in march, have been doing clients, but still at the price that I charged for my case studies. This was £60 in total £30 for initial and £30 for top up.
would like to know when I should start charging the going rate as I still feel that I am a rookie?
here is some of my work.
thanks julie
Im looking into this course at the moment. Any hint and tips youve learnt would be greatly appreciatted? Was it easy enough to get Licence for your salon?
I think you work looks great. Im Edinburgh Central so am hoping to charge £300 however starting that as an into price at £25o and see how it goes.
How many models have you done so far and who did you Train with.
Many thanks

Im looking into this course at the moment. Any hint and tips youve learnt would be greatly appreciatted? Was it easy enough to get Licence for your salon?
I think you work looks great. Im Edinburgh Central so am hoping to charge £300 however starting that as an into price at £25o and see how it goes.
How many models have you done so far and who did you Train with.
Many thanks
Hi, I am in Southampton and I trained with michelle green from cosmetic aesthetics , she is from Accrington but she came down to Salisbury, to a salon owned by theresa wild, they both have websites if you wanted to look them up.
I did my training in Feb and passed in march after doing 6 case studies. A good tip is to practice a lot on the latex skin, I found that helped, also I watched a lot of microblading on you tube, there is a lot of good micro bladers on there . One excellent one is Tina Davies, she has some really good live video's, she also has a website.
Thanks for saying you think my work looks good.
I have just had my council inspection yesterday and passed it, I amworking from home.
Hope this answers your questions.

Latest posts

Back