Microblading from a log cabin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I have booked a microblading course for next week

Been sent the manual & have been looking at it & it says that

environmental health have to come out there has to be sink with running water, sharps box mounted on the wall no absorbent materials in the room, wipe clean floors etc etc

I don't have running water in the salon I haven't needed it. My nearest tap is up my 90ft garden in my downstairs loo. Putting a wall mounted box up in the salon isn't a issue

I built myself a log cabin 11 months ago do everything from there & this was my next course I was considering doing

After reading the manual I see it's not just as easy as I thought it was going to be. Knew insurance etc was going to be needed & let the council no

Who does microblading on here & doesn't work from there house???

Will have to get a quote to get some running water put in & a sink although where il put it I don't know

There's alot of dos and don'ts after training in microblading, the best thing to do is get in contact with your local council/environmental health officer. Some have different variations of things to follow x

All councils are different I didn't have a sink so had to have one plumbed in and had to be hot running water...

I'm sure you could get some sort of portable sink though?

I've got a portable sink for semi permanent makeup (machine method) in my clinic room. Has both hot/cold water. Was fine with my council inspection for tattoo licence. I'd check with them first before you decide what you'll need to do x

I've got a portable sink for semi permanent makeup (machine method) in my clinic room. Has both hot/cold water. Was fine with my council inspection for tattoo licence. I'd check with them first before you decide what you'll need to do x
Hi where did you buy your portable sink please? X

Hi Donna.
Sorry for the delay...
http://www.mobilesink.com/products/Odyssey-1000/
You need to add on the hot/cold water option - it's further down the page
This is the only one I could find when I looked. It was a couple of years ago now though. There may be more nowadays
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back