Microblading room set-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misse82

Reaction score
I’m currently doing a microblading course and want to get my room ready for when I finish, however I feel like a fish out of water [emoji85]
I would like to start a thread so it can help others that are in the same situation also.
Would love to see peoples spaces and recommendations for equipment and furniture etc. I will of course post pictures of my things as I purchase them [emoji4]

My Glamcor light is a must I’m my set up!

Thank you for taking the time to reply didn’t think I was going to get any for a moment [emoji848]
I was going to buy the glamcor but somebody on another site that I actually had replies on lol said you can get shadowing with that light and a ring light may be the answer.
Do you find you get shadows with this Njmcf?

I don’t have any problems with mine, however I do have a ring light in the room too but it’s my Glamcor I use above the Client. We were taught with these on my Phibrow course, I can’t say of any shadowing etc I just move both lights to where I need them!

Latest posts

Back