Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi geeks can anyone tell me the difference between epibrows and Tatjana Damjanovic Prive microblading training? Is there a difference in blades used etc?
Thanks,
Nicola

I'd like to know this too.

Anyone out there? Lol

Hi
Pretty much the same, similar hand tool and blade configurations, maybe some different movements either prefers. Both use hair strokes, both implant pigment. I do Spmu and Epibrows. Some other companies teach more of a flick or tap movement rather than a glide. X

Hi geeks can anyone tell me the difference between epibrows and Tatjana Damjanovic Prive microblading training? Is there a difference in blades used etc?
Thanks,
Nicola
Epibrow is a brand, The hair strokes glide on the brows. I trained with The Brow Studio Group in Glasgow. Clients are loving this new treatment, they have also just launched their own pigment range along with a new stem cell treatment bringing back hair loss on the brow & scalp. This combined with epibrow is giving my clients a cutting edge experience.

Latest posts

Back