Microneedling question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm having this done next week to help reduce wrinkles and lines :)
Has anyone any experience of it?
Would love to hear opinions xxx
Thank you
Jan

It's a fantastic treatment if done well. Don't expect results over night as they take a couple of months to kick in and about three treatments relatively close together gives the best results.

We do it in the salon, just remember not to exercise after... When I trained in London I made the mistake of taking the stairs at a tube station ... 15 flights and omg does it sting when you sweat (but I didn't have numbing cream).

Thank you for info.....I wear spray tan most weeks....do you think having tan on face (applied a few days beforehand) prior to treatment would reduce the look of the redness afterwards or make it worse ie darker?....I'm having it done late next Saturday afternoon (after finishing with my own clients) and not back to work until Tuesday to allow face to calm down a little..... Keep thinking of an episode of Sex and the City when Samantha had a chemical peel done and she looked a sight lol :) x

The redness shouldn't last too long, usually goes down in a few hours. Spray tan is a contra indication so I'd avoid it.

The redness shouldn't last too long, usually goes down in a few hours. Spray tan is a contra indication so I'd avoid it.

Thank you again.....one last question (I promise) how soon afterwards can I have a spray tan applied do you think?

Latest posts

Back