Micropigmentation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Therapy

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

I'm considering spending a lot of money taking the course for semi permanent make up. I've roughly worked out that the set up costs will be around £11,000.
I've been in the industry for 17 years and have always wanted to offer this service and have had several clients over the years enquire about it.

Obviously I'm concerned about how wise this decision is (from a business perspective) and have some questions for anyone that has done the course/courses and currently carries out these treatments such as type of demand, profit etc.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

A friend of mine does this. She absolutley loves it. Yeah it's a but pricey to set up, and the treatments are a little more than your average full face wedding makeup for a single area, but the clients still come. Go do it. Will be well worth the investment especially with these glamorous tv programmes like Essex ad scouse wife on tv, people looking for glam without the work xoxo

Latest posts

Back