Microwave booties pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
Hi guy was thinking of adding heated booties to my pedi treatment but I was wondering if microwave wheat filled booties would work the same as I have 2 pairs of these I got for Xmas present and just use the liners

I've never used them, so don't know how hot they get, or how long they stay hot/warm for, but other than that, I don't see why not. The only issue I can think of is whether you will need to leave the client whilst you heat the boots up, thereby interrupting the treatment, or can you heat them enough at the beginning of the pedicure that they stay hot enough to use when you need them? iykwim x

Also, you would need to put them into something prior to heating for hygiene sake, as clients would not want them in their microwave knowing they had been on other clients' feet. :eek:

Ye that sound good I have some of the electric ones im sure they will do the same job :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Yeah I could get them before the treatment starts as they they do stay hot for a good while. And I have 2 pairs they are fully washable so not a problem when it comes to other clients feet being in them as they will be washed in between and I can put them in a bag to be microwaved so problems solved x

Latest posts

Back