Milkshake colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the 8.1 and 10.1 are quite khaki ashes, even on clean bases, so I add a bit of 8.13 or 9.13 into them and it makes them a lot cleaner toners!
Thank you for the tip will be sure to try it I've been toning with pearl and powder

Following !! Had a rep in today and I'm tempted [emoji57]

Go for it.. Retail is so easy to sell!
Just bought my first bit of retail (milkshake prods) [emoji5]️ now need to shift it and make [emoji389]

Any Selling Tips ??

Use it on your clients! The smell will hook them [emoji23] ask questions to assess what they don't like/want to improve about the hair and then recommend! If you know you have Mrs Jones in who has blonde hair, put the sweet camomile shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment on your station and wait for her to ask what it is, and then tell her how good for blonde hair it is!

Use it on your clients! The smell will hook them [emoji23] ask questions to assess what they don't like/want to improve about the hair and then recommend! If you know you have Mrs Jones in who has blonde hair, put the sweet camomile shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment on your station and wait for her to ask what it is, and then tell her how good for blonde hair it is!

@ColourBoy what is your fave toner in milkshake.?

I use the .13's a lot, and the .3's. I love the range but they real lack variety of ashy colours. I quote often use powder/silver in the Smoothies range in different ratios for different 'ashyness', I also like the plain bases for toning so 9n, 10n etc. They're actually really nice

I use the .13's a lot, and the .3's. I love the range but they real lack variety of ashy colours. I quote often use powder/silver in the Smoothies range in different ratios for different 'ashyness', I also like the plain bases for toning so 9n, 10n etc. They're actually really nice
Yes I'm looking for a pretty clean ash white possible

Milkshake is absolutely amazing, I just been on their course this week and lookin forward to the new colour additive, out of this world!!!

Milkshake is absolutely amazing, I just been on their course this week and lookin forward to the new colour additive, out of this world!!!
I've got that but not tried it yet

Latest posts

Back