Millennium Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink & Whites

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking into trying a different brand of nail tips and whilst flicking through the November Nails mag, noticed the ad for the above mentioned.

Does anybody on here use these nail tips and if so which ones do you use the most. I've looked on the Millennium website but they don't show a close up of the tips. Is the Salon Tip similar to a tip that has hadthe well area reduced?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi

I use the french white tips and the salon gold tips all the time.

I have no problems with them at all.

Just a word of warning, the price quoted on the web site are expensive.

Ring them up for a catalouge because they are only £ **** + vat

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink & Whites said:
Is the Salon Tip similar to a tip that has hadthe well area reduced?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hiya....I have used Millenium tips. I have used the French tips and find them very easy to work with.
The Salon Gold do have a reduced well area!
Maxine has mentioned the bit about them being cheaper if you contact them directly for a catalogue.....Much cheaper alternative!
:biggrin:

do millenium do refill packs though? i maybe wrong, but i'm sure i read somewhere on here that they don't offer refills....if this is the case, could prove expensive if you need to replace certain numbers...

I have definitely bought refill packs from them!
;)

Unfortunately I have left me catalogue at work so cant give you a price for the retail packs hun!

thanks jacky - that's cleared that up! Did think it seemed a bit odd that you couldn't buy refills - def false economy!!

Hiya Dianne,
They don't do refills on their clear tips, but they do on the rest of them :) Haven't tried Millennium tips yet as quite happy with my Nail Order ones, but their prices are good.
Lol x

Hi,

I use Millenium Tips. I use the Millenium Square and the salon gold.

Both are good and you can buy small refilll packs of 50. They are good quality and value for money.

Sam
Nothing But Nails

i bought some
french white and salon gold from gmex
i am really pleased with them

hya all

could you please tell me the phone number of millenium, also i was told a company called top to toe do millenium but can't find their website - help.:confused:

i'm still at college and finding it very difficult at the moment especially applying the french white tip its looks like a dogs hind leg when i have finished it. has anyone got any tips (not the ones we stick on the nails - ha ha):lol:

cheers

My experience is different I'm afraid.:rolleyes:
I used Millennium tips last year at college and didn't get on very well with them ( I usually use CND's).
We used Salon Gold and I kept getting stress lines in the middle of the contact area when applying and so did other students,we also used the white tips but these were much thicker than others I've used and I found it very difficult to remove some of the well area if I needed to change the smile line.
This year college have changed everything over to NSI as they said there was to many problems last year.
But if lots of other geeks are using them with no problems maybe it was just us! :lol:

Someone recommended these to me and ever since I have been logging into their website asking them for a trade card because on the website the tips are £35 plus a box. I only want 50 assorted at max while I try them. PLEASE someone point me in the right direction because I am becoming frustrated with their lack of response. I need the tips in a mega hurry so do not have time to waste trecking across the country looking for my nearest warehouse.

Thanks so much in advance, need these for 4th March to fit white tips, usually don't get a call for these but since millenium have been recommended to me thought I would try them, also love the idea of no blending!

Anna

hi ya
I love their white tips thick but they ate stong the salon gold are rather dusty to me if you dont use tip blender but they have a good natural colour which is hard to find they can be bought cheap on certain auction site with free post and packing if you just want to try them out :green:

Latest posts

Back