Mini locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burleighbobs

Reaction score
I know how all the methods for extensions look , but can someone tell me the difference between mini locks and micro ?
Are the locks just longer ? Has anyone used these ? how do u find them, and are they better for thicker hair?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
The micro rings tend to sit wider than the mini locks which are smaller tubes. I personally prefer the locks they sit better in the hair and look a lot neater x

The micro rings tend to sit wider than the mini locks which are smaller tubes. I personally prefer the locks they sit better in the hair and look a lot neater x

Do you use the same tool as you use on micros?

Yes same x[emoji106]

I love copper tubes! Much smaller than micro rings. I flatten with steel pliers and pinch either sides of the tubes so it encases the stick tip for extra grip. Happy to send you a sample of ours to test!

I love copper tubes! Much smaller than micro rings. I flatten with steel pliers and pinch either sides of the tubes so it encases the stick tip for extra grip. Happy to send you a sample of ours to test!

That would be fab. Thanks. How do I send my address to you?

Sure! I'll get them out today, please PM me your address either here, Facebook or Instagram x

Latest posts

Back