Mini mani and pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
hi all

what do you offer for a mini mani and pedi in a hairdressor salon enviroment whilest a client is having a hair treatement?

also, a spa mani and pedi I have seen many salons who seem to interprut it diffrently how do you interpret it?

Hi Carole :)

I don't offer mini mani's yet but I will soon as I rent a room within a hair salon. It'll probably be something along the lines of a 15 minute treatment involving cuticle removal with a quick file, shape and buff to shine. Not sure what I'd charge though?

HTH's. xx

Hiya, for my mini mani I offer a 15-20 min treatment consisting of file,buff & cuicle treatment & polish. I also moisturise the hands. My mini pedi is pretty much the same but with a quick soak and some scrubbing ( hard skin removal) I hope that helps?

Last edited:
I give them the choice of a full manicure or mini. ( some colours take 45 mins to develop) i don't offer pedicures at the moment.. just gel toes ... I also do rebalances while their colours delevoping. as long as it is just a normal not white tip.
Clients love it... bets sitting there reading 3 mth old mags.
alot of my clients book their hair and nails together for that reason

Latest posts

Back