"MINX" effect nails for £2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
OMGG!
Couldn't believe my eyes when I went into town to a well known high st store famous for high fashion at bargain prices and paper bags!

there by the till as I queued with the stick on nails were gold and silver stick ons.

They were flying out of the door and I definitely heard the word MINX used.

Even the public can't be that naive or keen to save their pennies surely?:eek:

I don't think it'll do many therapists out of clients, I can't see any of my regular Minx client's even bothering with it, they know what they're getting with Minx, weeks and weeks of wear, great styles and perfect application! 9 weeks wear on toes and 4 weeks on fingers are my best records with Minx. It's really popular for me and it's always growing!

I don't think it'll do many therapists out of clients, I can't see any of my regular Minx client's even bothering with it, they know what they're getting with Minx, weeks and weeks of wear, great styles and perfect application! 9 weeks wear on toes and 4 weeks on fingers are my best records with Minx. It's really popular for me and it's always growing!

Please share your tips on how to get minx to last 4 weeks on fingers. I find 10 days my max, to be honest though do more on toes and normally around 8 weeks easy.

x:)

Latest posts

Back