Minx- how long? Tip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigers-mummy

Reaction score
How long does it take you to do a full a set of minx (both fingers and toes). I have only just done the training and it's taking me an hour for each. Has anyone got any tips to get my time down? Xx

I too took about an hour to Minx to start with. May I ask you a few questions?

* Are you using one of the lamps S2 sell? I started out Minxing with a Medisana lamp and got SO much faster when I got the black Minx lamp.

* Are you leaving the Minx under the lamp to warm up while you do your PEP? By the time you come to apply it you'll find it's much easier to work with.

* Are you using Minx Twizzers? I love these! So snippy, and really speed things up!

* I also love the Minx Clippers, with their clip-on magnifier. Leaving the toenails long, doing your PEP, applying your Minx, THEN cutting the toenails with the clippers obliterated most (if not all) of that time-consuming filing to remove the excess Minx, as it's come off with the nail clippings!

Final point really is that, as with anything, it takes practice. Once you are really confident and methodical with your application process, THEN is the time to put pressure on to speed up. xx

thanks for you reply! yes i have the big white lamp and am keeping the minx heated while doing pep. I have the clippers and twizzers (couldn't be without the twizzers!). I feel better knowing I am about right taking an hour and now it is just a matter of practice to get the time down. I really want to be able to do it in about 30mins (if thas possible?!) so I have a lot of practicing to do. I just find it tricky cutting it to fit xx

Ah, that just comes with practice - keep at it! xx

Latest posts

Back