Minx - how many designs do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding Minx to my service list . . . . totally bewildered though by the massive choice of designs, and all so lovely!

In an ideal world I would buy one of everything but since my budget will not allow it, I need to whittle it down! How did you decide what designs to offer (or have you got one of everything:eek: lol)

What patterns seem to be the most popular? Which ones do you use most?

Does anyone show a pattern book at time of booking a Minx appt then go and buy the necessary?

Thanks xx

Gold and sliver are defo fav also hippy chick u need to look a designs and choose ones that u can get more than one set out of them or u end u with a lot of waste.

I have about 12 designs in stock and then order if a client specially asks for it.
Regularly use metallics, animal prints, hippy chick and fishnets.
Hippy chick photo below.
P&P xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349643732.725824.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349643732.725824.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 257
I agree with the others silver lightening is my most popular seller, fishnet and animal print too!

Me to Gold and Silver lightening and I got so much business this summer from having the Gold on my toes and being stopped in shops and parks! I also do loads of fishscales. I have about 12 picked a stripe option check option fish net etc most my clients new to minx so just pick what I have etc

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

gold and silver and all the cheetah designs. the red and white anchor design is super popular as well (probably because i wear it all the time)

xx

When I started offering Minx I called Sweet Squared and asked for their top sellers. Since then, the Cheetah ones have remained the most popular. I don't have many in stock at once as I do a lot more Shellac than I do Minx and work in my spare time. I think you should get some of the popular ones mentioned (gold, silver, cheetah, fishnet etc) and maybe a few that would be good for Christmas, such as the metallic red.

I stock around 25 designs. Mainly Minx, but some Kooky and Blixz. My most popular are the cheetah designs with silver or gold in them. Minx Illusion was very popular too although I've stopped buying it because it can't be put on sideways due to how it catches the light. I now only buy designs that can be reversed/applied sideways otherwise you get too much wastage.

I have them displayed on colorpops with the sheets in a display book, but they never look as good as they do when they are on a finger or toe. I wish I could find a way of displaying them that shows properly how fab they look on.

I've just counted up and I have 21 designs in stock. About a third are Kooky. I have an album on my FB page which obviously has the image, but also, I state the stock status of it so people can see if it is one they need to order.

I do like having a variety in stock, but it does mean that people um and ah for a lot longer, just like I would when I love everything!

The Cheetahs are all lovely, but Hippychick, Rose 2 and Leopard sorbet were the most popular this summer.

Wow that's great, thank you for that

Have you all done the training? Was it beneficial (silly question)

We have about 60 designs in stock.
Our most popular are the metallics, cheetah designs and anything sparkly silver and hippy chick.

Wow that's great, thank you for that

Have you all done the training? Was it beneficial (silly question)

Hi Blossom!

When I first started out with Minx I did it self-taught and using one of those Medisana lamps... it used to take me ages! Getting a decent lamp that I could position OVER the hand/foot, and going on the course, were soooo worth it. Before I knew it, I was Minxing like a woman possessed! ;)

Where in the UK are you? x

Latest posts

Back