Mirror for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
Evening geeks

Do you take mirrors with you when you go to clients - or do you use a mirror that the client has?

I'm doing a cut tomorrow and the lady said she doesn't have a mirror (only one in a compact - or one bolted to her bathroom wall -but it's at shoulder height so no good for me!). I can find a small'ish dressing table mirror which I can use for tomorrow, but would like something big enough that's safe to cart about and won't break!

Do they do "mobile" mirrors? Or what do you use?

Ta! :)

Evening geeks

Do you take mirrors with you when you go to clients - or do you use a mirror that the client has?

I'm doing a cut tomorrow and the lady said she doesn't have a mirror (only one in a compact - or one bolted to her bathroom wall -but it's at shoulder height so no good for me!). I can find a small'ish dressing table mirror which I can use for tomorrow, but would like something big enough that's safe to cart about and won't break!

Do they do "mobile" mirrors? Or what do you use?

Ta! :)

I got my full length mirror from matalan, it was £15 and is really light to carry. Think I saw something similar in dunelm mill too.
:)

Thank you! I had visions of me un-doing my dressing table to take a 5ft long mirror with me!
:) I shall have a look to see what I can get before tomorrow night.

Thank you! I had visions of me un-doing my dressing table to take a 5ft long mirror with me!
:) I shall have a look to see what I can get before tomorrow night.

You're welcome. Try matalan first.
:)

Ive got used to not using a mirror just coming round the front to check it all and use a back mirror and their mirror to show them the back :)
Im like a pack horse as it is ha x

Ive got used to not using a mirror just coming round the front to check it all and use a back mirror and their mirror to show them the back :)
Im like a pack horse as it is ha x

LOL,yes I'm starting to feel that way too! :) I'm still training so it'd be good for me to get a good mirror to help me!

LOL,yes I'm starting to feel that way too! :) I'm still training so it'd be good for me to get a good mirror to help me!

Google portable salon, pricey but got good reviews xx

I hate working without a mirror you will be able to pic a cheap one up from the likes of pound stretchers we have a factory shop and £15 in there long rectangle

I hate working without a mirror you will be able to pic a cheap one up from the likes of pound stretchers we have a factory shop and £15 in there long rectangle

I will have a scoot round on my lunch break tomorrow - couple of big shops near my work.

I have just had a look on Ikea website, they've got a couple of fairly decent big square mirrors, but they're meant as wall mirrors, so will then have to wedge it upright! :) I really don't want to be clearing up broken mirrors :)

Google portable salon, pricey but got good reviews xx

Yes I've looked at those before, I'll have to have a think about whether it's worth it though! Cheers x

I bought my mirrors for salon services, small enough to fit in my bag but big enough for the client to see their whole head x

Thanks babychops, I'll have a look on their website.

I will be taking a mirror in the car with me and hoping that my lady has one there!

I had a similar problem with fitting extensions on clients that only had high back kitchen chairs which being quite tall made my back hurt so I always kept a like a bar stool in my car to use.

So if you bought a mirror that you could always keep in your car you know you can slot it behind the seats and grab it when you need it maybe like a light weight tall mirror that you can pop under your arm to carry it in.

Alternatively you could get one of those 3 mirror which sit ontop a dressing table so you can fold it up and put it in your bag to take in. That way it wouldn't get damaged either.

Alternatively

Good plan ShannonJo - thank you.
I should get a Pickfords removal van at this rate :)

Latest posts

Back