Missing something?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megfar33

Reaction score
When it comes to using gelish nail harmony, am I missing something about using other brands gel polish? I've seen a number of people using opi's gel colour range and china glaze's gel colour range over gelish nail harmony. I don't want to test it out just yet incase it's wrong.

Thaaaanks :)

Maybe they are using them over the Gelish Hard Gel??
That would be fine. Hth

Nah, they are using it for designs on top of a gelish colour. And even their main colour but using gelish brand top and base coat.

I've never tried it, but Harmony themselves say that their base and topcoat can be used with any other gel polish brand.

Thanks juicylucy! Ill keep looking further into it :) buying another brand to use thir colours as well will make a huge colour range x

Thanks juicylucy! Ill keep looking further into it :) buying another brand to use thir colours as well will make a huge colour range x

I have enough trouble keeping up with the huge range of colours Gelish already produce. I think they are on over 130 now :lol:

I have enough trouble keeping up with the huge range of colours Gelish already produce. I think they are on over 130 now :lol:

REALLY?? I clearly haven't looked at them all ha ha, or Nail Harmony don't have them all in their product range.

Latest posts

Back